Sunday 10 March 2013

My Mentor is CuriousWeaver!

Hooray! I am really excited that Kaz from CuriousWeaver has accepted my invitation to be my Mentor for the weaving part of my project. My Mum is going to supervise my blog, dyeing, carding and spinning elements. It's great to have Kaz for weaving and design, as she is really talented and experienced in weaving.

This is wonderful news, as I really enjoyed visiting Kaz in her weaving studio this Summer. Her studio is full of looms, colourful cones of yarn, and she is such a super nice person.

Kaz wrote a blog post about our visit to her studio. My little sister and I had so much fun we didn't want to leave, even to go to the beach!


colourful yarn cones and looms


 
Imi weaves on the sweet Piccolo SAORI loom



 My weaving, and Imi weaving now on mum's bigger SAORI loom!
I am really looking forward to going to visit her again when I am ready to begin weaving for my project.
- Arli Spinstar ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about being your mentor! I think I will learn lots from you too. REally looking forward to seeing you weave again.
    Kaz

    ReplyDelete